Your kids can help with this card idea – using a snowflake punch, ‘make’ some snowflakes that they can glue to cards to create their own designs for giving to friends, teachers, or anyone else who is special in their life.
You can also use punched-out snowflakes to decorate gift bags or tags for presents.
This card was made using the following supplies:
- Cardstock – Stampin’ Up Whisper White, Real Red, Green Galore
- Ink – Versamark, heat embossed black
- Markers – Stampin’ Up Real Red, Green Galore
- Stamps – Stampin’ Up Merry & Bright
- Extras – Punched-out snowflakes, Stampin’ Up ribbon in Green Apple
I love Stampin’ Up products and use them whenever I can. You can certainly use any other products to make this card. Just use the idea and make it your own!
More Rubber Stamp Christmas Card Ideas: