This morning on the Today Show, they were discussing if it is ‘ok’ to recycle gifts. (Here’s the Today Show article, and their rules for regifting.)
I typically don’t recycle gifts. But I am guilty of recycling gift cards.
This is the season for gift cards, so if you have stamping or scrapbooking supplies… this one is for you.
Let me start off by saying that I’m not a bad person.
I really appreciate someone giving me a gift card.
Here’s the issue…
If I have a $50 Target gift card sitting on my kitchen countertop, does it make sense for me to go to Target to purchase a $50 gift card for someone else? I don’t think it does.
So now, how do we turn this:
Answer: use scrapbooking supplies!
Yep, you can do it too.
Have fun making your own gift card holders.
Other Fun DIY Gift Card Holders
- 10 Creative DIY Gift Card Holders
- Martha Stewart: How To Make A Pop-Up Gift Card Holder
- 24 Cute & Clever DIY Gift Card Holders
- Quick & Easy Gift Card Holders You Can Make
- Tutorial: 15 Fun Gift Card Holders