This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
If you’re getting Dad another tie for Father’s Day this year, take some time to make him a card.
(I promise you, he’ll like the card more than the tie.)
How To Make This Card
This card was made using the following supplies:
- Cardstock – Stampin’ Up Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
- Ink – VersaMark (black & white embossed)
- Stamps – Stampin’ Up All-Year Cheer II, Coast to Coast
- Markers – Stampin’ Up Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
- Extras – Metal brad, corner rounder
I love Stampin’ Up products and use them whenever I can. You can certainly use any other products to make this card.
Just use the idea and make it your own!
Other DIY Father’s Day Card Ideas
16 Easy Father’s Day Cards To Make
Father’s Day & Mother’s Day Card Ideas
Video: Make A Father’s Day Card
Cardmaking is my jam! I enjoy using rubber stamps and scrapbooking materials to make my own homemade cards. I use Stampin' Up products for a lot of my cards.