In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products or services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
If you’re getting Dad another tie for Father’s Day this year, take some time to make him a card.
(I promise you, he’ll like the card more than the tie.)
How To Make This Card
This card was made using the following supplies:
- Cardstock – Stampin’ Up Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
- Ink – VersaMark (black & white embossed)
- Stamps – Stampin’ Up All-Year Cheer II, Coast to Coast
- Markers – Stampin’ Up Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
- Extras – Metal brad, corner rounder
I love Stampin’ Up products and use them whenever I can. You can certainly use any other products to make this card.
Just use the idea and make it your own!
Other DIY Father’s Day Card Ideas
Cardmaking is my jam! I enjoy using rubber stamps and scrapbooking materials to make my own homemade cards. I use Stampin' Up products for a lot of my cards.