This page may contain affiliate links. In addition to sharing our personal experiences, we often write about products and services that we use ourselves or that we believe would be a helpful resource for you. To support our work, and remain a free website, we receive a commission from some of the links we share.
If you aren’t doing it, chances are you know someone who is – and they’re bound to get you hooked on it.
I was able to resist it for a couple of years, but much to my husband’s dismay it didn’t last. (Those supplies can be expensive, you know!). While traveling out of town, I love to find new scrapbook and stamp supply stores. Each one is different and I leave with new ideas and inspiration… and a lighter pocketbook.
In an effort to help you find scrapbook stores that you may not have found, I wanted to share my favorite places in the area to get my “fix”.
Nashville Area Scrapbook Stores
In no particular order (UPDATED):
- Archivers – 1735 Galleria Blvd, Franklin, TN
- Scrap It – 4620 Lebanon Pike, Hermitage TN
- The Scrap Room – 141 Adams Lane, Mt Juliet, TN
- The Crop Shop – 9100 Carothers Parkway, Franklin TN
- The Sassy Scrapper – 2933 Medical Center Parkway, Murfreesboro TN
- Creation Station – at The Factory in Franklin TN
- Paper Moon – 7097 Old Harding Road, Nashville TN
- Wishful Thinking – 150 Old Schol Way, Nashville TN
Of course you have the standard craft stores located all over the middle Tennessee area:
Don’t forget to check for the latest coupons!
Most of the “specialty stores” also offer hands-on classes and crop times. If one of these stores is near you, visit them to check their calendars. Chances are you’ll find a class you want to attend!
If you have a favorite place, post a comment here and share it with the rest of us.
Scrapbook Stores Beyond Nashville
Looking for Tennessee scrapbooking stores beyond the Nashville area?…
- Scrapbook Stores In Middle Tennessee, East Tennessee & West Tennessee
- Go Scrappin Tennessee Scrapbook Stores
- Simply Southern Scrapbook USA Stores Directory
- Yellow Pages Scrapbook Stores
- PaperCrafter’s Corner Tennessee Stores
Cardmaking is my jam! I enjoy using rubber stamps and scrapbooking materials to make my own homemade cards. I use Stampin' Up products for a lot of my cards.