This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Need a versatile stamp set?
One of the first sets that I bought was the Little Hellos set from Stampin’ Up.
It has a stamp for any occasion – anything from Baby to Thank You.
How To Make This Card
This card was made using the Wedding stamp.
The stamped images on this card were embossed to give the card more dimension, as well as to keep the colors of the cake from running together.
This wedding card was made using the following supplies:
- Cardstock – Stampin’ Up Bliss Blue, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
- Ink – VersaMark with Black Embossing Powder
- Stamps – Stampin’ Up Little Hellos, All Year Cheer I
- Markers – Stampin’ Up Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue
- Ribbon – Stampin’ Up Spring Moss Grosgrain
- Extras – Large Silver Eyelets
I love Stampin’ Up products and use them whenever I can. You can certainly use any other products to make this card. Just use the idea and make it your own!
More DIY Wedding Card Ideas
Lots of Stampin’ Up Card Ideas
Handmade Wedding Card Ideas On Pinterest
Elegant Stampin Up Wedding Card
Stampin Up Wedding Card With Digital Photo
Black & White Stampin’ Up Wedding Card
Cardmaking is my jam! I enjoy using rubber stamps and scrapbooking materials to make my own homemade cards. I use Stampin' Up products for a lot of my cards.